Our staff are our greatest asset
We currently have the following roles vacant.
Classroom Teachers – Primary (Prep-Year 6)
1.0 FTE Fixed term positions - Maternity Leave replacements
1.0 FTE Continuing role
- Seeking expressions of interest for dynamic and creative Classroom Teachers in our Primary campus and a STEM Teacher in a highly regarded school
- Extend the legacy of academic excellence
- Contribute to the School’s outstanding pastoral and wellbeing programs
- Make a difference to children’s lives
- Classroom Teachers: We are seeking expressions of interest from outstanding educators to join our dynamic team. All potential applicants will possess an exemplary understanding of best practice and sustain a deep commitment to implement rigorous, highly differentiated programmes. They will champion our explicit approach towards the teaching of literacy and numeracy and demonstrate a deep understanding of the role of data in informing teaching and learning. They will form part of a community who strive for excellence.
- STEM Teacher (Science Focus): We are seeking to appoint an innovative teacher with experience and qualifications to involve student learning across Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The STEM Teacher will contribute to the overall vision and planning of the educational curriculum and implement hands-on and creative activities for students Prep – Year 6. This position is well suited for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to experiential education. Strong classroom management, communication, teamwork, and presentation skills are required.
The ideal candidates will be visibly passionate about teaching, with a distinct affection for children and their educational development. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a top tier school.
Established in 1898, Christ Church Grammar School (CCGS) is a leading, inner city, independent, coeducational school that provides an outstanding education for 3 – 12-year-old children. Proud of their connection with Christ Church South Yarra and being the only coeducational Anglican parish primary school in Victoria, CCGS embed the Anglican faith and ethos into daily practice, whilst welcoming those of all faiths and none.
For more information on the School visit: www.ccgs.vic.edu.au
To apply, please prepare a cover letter and resume detailing experience, qualifications, and the names and telephone numbers of at least two referees. Applications to be addressed to Ms Fay Samaras, CCGS Human Resources Manager via email email@example.com
Role Descriptions can be accessed via the School’s Website from 21 October 2020
Application close 1 November 2020
Christ Church Grammar School has zero tolerance for child abuse. Christ Church Grammar School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. Ministerial Order 870 requires Christ Church Grammar School to implement child safety standards and to accommodate and take the needs of all children (including but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, children with disabilities, and children who are vulnerable) into account when creating a child safe environment.
Our screening process includes but is not limited to a Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check. The incumbent of this role must comply with Christ Church Grammar Schools child safety policies and related policies and procedures (including the Code of Conduct).
Christ Church Grammar School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles and is committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity, diversity and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.
For a copy of the full Role Description please download the word doc here .