Our staff are our greatest asset
Are you an engaging, inspirational and passionate about what you do? If so, we would love to talk with you. We have vacancies for a
- Latin Teacher (from Term 4, 2018 and potentially 2019)
- Chinese Teacher (Term 1, 2019 only)
- Music Administrator
1. Latin. We are seeking expressions of interest from a teacher to teach Latin to our primary school-aged children as part of our cocurricular program. Classes will take place every Monday (3.45pm-4.45pm) and Wednesday (3.45pm – 4.45pm). The days and hours may be negotiable. The applicant must be VIT or PPT registered.
2. Chinese. We are seeking expressions of interest for a teacher to teach Chinese to our primary school-aged children. This is a full-time role. The applicant must be VIT or PPT registered.
3. Music Administrator – Term 4 and potential work in 2019. Part-time (0.37FTE) across 4 days.
Founded in 1898, Christ Church Grammar School is a leading inner city, independent, Anglican, coeducational school that provides an outstanding education for children from 3-year-old to Year 6.
Please detail experience, qualifications, and the names and telephone numbers of at least two referees. They should be addressed to Fay Samaras, Human Resources Manager via email email@example.com
Christ Church Grammar School has zero tolerance for child abuse. Christ Church Grammar School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. Ministerial Order 870 requires Christ Church Grammar School to implement child safety standards and to accommodate and take the needs of all children (including, but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, children with disabilities, and children who are vulnerable) into account when creating a child safe environment.
Our screening process includes but is not limited to a Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check. The incumbent of this role must comply with Christ Church Grammar School’s child safety policies and related policies and procedures (including the Code of Conduct).
Christ Church Grammar School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles and is committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity, diversity and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.
Christ Church Grammar School is a leading inner city, independent, Anglican, coeducational primary school that provides an outstanding education for children from Year 3 to Year 6. We believe that teachers provide the foundation for a quality education and we are very proud of our staff whoteach young minds with energy and passion. Our teachers are dedicated primary educators and experts in working with children from 3 Year Old to Year 6.