Our staff are our greatest asset
Brand and Social Media Officer
Founded in 1898, Christ Church Grammar School is a leading inner city, independent, Anglican, coeducational school that provides an outstanding education for children from 3-year-old to Year 6.
The School is currently searching to recruit a Brand and Social Media Officer on a part-time basis. School experience is desirable but not essential. Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Promoting the School’s reputation as an excellent coeducational school, both academically and in terms of all-round development
- Enhancing and protecting Christ Church Grammar School’s “brand”, which is associated with long-term integrity and a commitment to educational excellence
- Driving the School’s social media strategy and taking ownership of all platforms including our website and create and update all associated landing pages
- Preparing and implementing media releases for special events and to help promote excellence in teaching and learning
- Preparing and implementing online advertising for the school to promote new enrolments
- Preparing digital marketing campaigns end-to-end including videos, audio and written content
- Monitoring the success of digital campaigns and adjust as required
- Optimising parent engagement in all mediums
- Increasing web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with boarder marketing strategies
- Staying up to date with changes in all social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitating online conversations with current/prospective families and respond to queries
- Reporting on online reviews and feedback from families
- Developing an optimal posting schedule/calendar, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Preparing school publications
- Suggesting new ways to attract prospective families.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, PR, Communications or relevant industry experience
- Proven work experience as a Social Media guru (paid or volunteer)
- Demonstrated Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrated experience of SEO, Keyword search and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Graphic design experience
- Proven marketing skills and experience
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver Strategic Plan imperatives.
For a copy of the full role description please email email@example.com
This role is offered initially as FTE 0.4, either as two days per week or four half days per week.
It is a new position and the appointment is initially up until the end of 2019 with a possible time subject to budget and a satisfactory review.
Expressions of Interest close: 31 May 2019
Please detail experience, qualifications, and the names and telephone numbers of at least two referees. They should be addressed to Fay Samaras, Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ Church Grammar School has zero tolerance for child abuse. Christ Church Grammar School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. Ministerial Order 870 requires Christ Church Grammar School to implement child safety standards and to accommodate and take the needs of all children (including, but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, children with disabilities, and children who are vulnerable) into account when creating a child safe environment.
Our screening process includes but is not limited to a Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check. The incumbent of this role must comply with Christ Church Grammar School’s child safety policies and related policies and procedures (including the Code of Conduct).
Christ Church Grammar School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles and is committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity, diversity and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.